The title is not new to some of you because android phone are now available every where and a lots of new type of phone are available on the market. But, how do you make a decision on the best phone for you?
Now a days a lost of mobile phones are available on the market some of them are really very popular like apple iphone, Blackberry, Motorola , Nokia , Samsung, LG and not to forget our own local brands Micromax and lots of China Made, With such a huge variety of cell phones to choose from it is really hard to make a decision.
All these mobile phone runs on different operating system, thus makes it difficult for the user to choose from and once it is selected, one apps running on one carrier does not supports on the other ( reason proprietary operating system)
Then suddenly, Google launched Android , an open source operating system for mobile phones and became incredibly popular, Several cell phone producers are incorporating the Android operating system into their cell phones. Here are some of the top Android phones on the market today.These days, most people have a cell phone. Even people who swore that they would never ever find a cell phone useful have acquiesced to the convenience of mobile phones and technology. What other way would you explain the trend of the pay as you go cell phone? One of the most popular cell phones models available on the market is Google’s Android phone.
By having smart phone technology, its competition has a lot to contend with. With such a huge selection of Android Phones, how do you know which phones are the Best Android Phones? Here are some of the phones that got the best reviews.
Here are some of the best questions every purchaser should ask before having a cell phone?
· Is is upgradable – When it comes time to upgrade their cell phone this is something every purchaser should ask him or herself. Making phone calls was the original purpose of a cell phone. As the cell phone revolved, people began wanting to take pictures, send text messages, listen to their music and access the Internet. You can do all that and some by choosing a smart phone. Playing games, checking the weather report and making phone calls are only a few of the countless things you will be able to do on this phone.
· Before choosing one of the top Android phones, you should consider what you want the phone to be able to do for you. Here are some of the top Android phones available right now.
Top Android phones currently available in the market
· Samsung Galaxy S.This is definitely the best Android smart phone that money can buy. It has received the best reviews yet, and offers the best overall package, compared to any other Android phone. It is the successor to the most popular Android phone of 2010 – the Samsung Galaxy S.
It has an excellent 4.3 inch SuperAMOLED Plus display which has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. It comes with an 8 MP camera which can record 1080p video, a 1.2 GHz dual core Exynos processor, 1 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage. It runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread with TouchWiz 4.0.
· HTC Sensation The HTC Sensation is probably the only phone which can rival the Samsung Galaxy S 2 in terms of specifications and features.
It will come with a 4.3 inch S-LCD touchscreen display with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. It will come with Android 2.3 Gingerbread and has the HTC Sense 3.0 UI, which is widely regarded as the best third party Android UI.
It has a dual core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, an Adreno 220 GPU and 768 MB RAM. It also comes with an 8 MP camera with dual LED flash which can record 1080p video at 30 FPS. It has 1 GB internal storage, and is a bit heavier than the Galaxy S 2, at 148 gms. It will likely be launched soon, but we have no idea about the pricing.
· The LG Optimus 2X was the first Android smartphone with a dual core processor. While it was launched some time back, it is still one of the best Android phone options in India. In the US, you can buy the T-Mobile G2X which is identical to the Optimus 2X, and comes with pure Android 2.2 Froyo.
It comes with a 4 inch LCD touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. It also has a 1 GHz dual core Cortex A9 processor (Tegra 2) and offers 1 GB RAM. It has an 8 MP camera and can also capture 1080p video at 24 FPS. Though it’s not as good as the Samsung Galaxy S 2, it is much cheaper.
· Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc : The Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc was recently launched and is probably the most stylish Android smartphone to date. It is extremely slim, and has a very sleek design. It comes with a 4.2 inch display and has a 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon processor, an Adreno 205 GPU and 512 MB RAM. It also offers an excellent 8 MP camera, which makes it the best Android camera phone. It is powered by Android 2.3 Gingerbread and has the Sony Ericsson custom Android UI.
· Sony Ericsson Xperia Play: The Sony Ericsson Xperia Play is another notable Android phone. It deviates from the touchscreen only trend in Android phones, and features a unique gaming keypad which slides out from under the display. It has the same hardware as the Xperia Arc – 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon processor, an Adreno 205 GPU and 512 MB RAM.
It also has a 5 MP camera and Android 2.3 Gingerbread, but the main attraction is the library of exclusive PSP games which it supports. If you are a gamer, and want an Android smartphone, the Xperia Play is the device you should get.
· HTC Incredible S :HTC was the top dog in the Android arena an year back, but since the launch of the Galaxy S, Samsung has become the dominant player. HTC, though, has been trying to get back to the top.
The HTC Incredible S is one of the best Android smartphones by HTC. It comes with Android 2.2 Froyo and the HTC Sense 3.0 UI, probably the best third party Android UI. It will definitely get an upgrade to Android 2.3 Gingerbread and comes with a 4 inch, 480 x 800 pixel display. It has a 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon processor, 768 MB RAM and comes with the Adreno 205 GPU as well. It has a very good 8 MP camera which can capture 720p video.
· T-Mobiles G2 Touch is the next phone after the G1, which was the first Android phone with Google. This model is better than the former model, which featured a slide out keyboard and was rather cumbersome to carry. There is no longer a keyboard, as the favored touch screen is now an opponent to the iPhone. The camera possesses five megapixel capabilities and you can chat for eight hours before it comes time to recharge a dead battery. It is a good idea to take note of the model being based just as much on the HTC Hero as it is on the G1, so if T-Mobile is not your cell phone provider of choice, you can find an equivalent cell phone with a different service provider.
some cell phone companies offer the phone for free to their customers. Google came up with the Android system and it is making it possible for cell phone manufactures to compete the iPhone from Apple. Noticeably, the Android is a big time competitor with Apple and has now allowed other cell phone companies an opportunity to provide comparable smart phones to people who want to upgrade from their current phone to something more wise and cultivated. In actuality, cell phones are no longer used solely for making calls. Now they allow you to snap photos, play your tunes and connect to the Internet. If you desire an upgrade for you’re cell phone but are uncertain if the iPhone is suited for you, the Android powered phone is a viable alternative.
When it comes time to make a decision about one of the top Android phones, it is smart to consider what you’ll be using your cell phone for. If your main goal is being able to make phone calls, you probably don’t need a phone with so many bells and whistles. If, however, your goal is to utilize your phone for mobile entertainment and contacts, you’ll need smart phone technology to stay in the know with your family, friends and hobbies. Think about your choice!
Cell phones have certainly evolved from the days when they were built like giant breaks and could barely fit in briefcases.
Now they are able to help you check your e-mail, do video conferencing and even play complicated games all while you are away from home (or are too lazy to move off of your couch). If you have made the decision to go with a smart phone, the top rated Android phones are all worth taking a look at.
Making a decision about which cell phone to purchase can be a trying effort. There are tons of options out there! When cell phones first became mainstream, most people took advantage of the free upgrade offers from their cell phone providers. Though, that was back when cell phones were only meant for making phone calls. Nowadays cell phones are tiny computers that allow users to access the Internet, make phone calls, snaps photos, take videos and tons of other stuff. The top Android phones are some of the best phones on the market.Finding the right cell phone can take many long hours of researching. You need to ask yourself what you want your phone to be capable of. When figuring out which top android phone is worth your money, it is beneficial for you do already know what you want from your phone.